- I joined Media Dog in 2006, originally as a trainee cameraman, but soon moved over to postproduction and trained as a full time editor and I also assist in the producing and planning of the Media Dog video production process. Armed with creative skills and a bizarre sense of humour makes me the perfect fit for Media Dog.
- My strengths? I’m organised, methodical, attention to detail and I make a pretty good cuppa!
- My weakness is greasy spoon fry ups.
- I spend my spare time enjoying football (playing and watching), squash (playing) and cricket (watching).
- If I could be any dog it would be a German Shepherd. Because I’m part German and I like Shepherds Pie. I also like rescuing people, because I’m really heroic and stuff.