Managing Director and Film Director
- After gaining eight years of broadcast experience with the likes of ITV and Granada as an experienced producer and director on a variety of productions in lifestyle, factual and news, I took the plunge and founded Media Dog, alongside Mark, my trusty business partner. Media Dog is coming up to it’s tenth year and what a decade it’s been! We’ve grown from a duo to a team of eight (including Harry the Media Dog) and run both Media Dog Films and Media Dog Hire. As Managing director I have the best of both worlds – I get to enjoy the excitement of running a business as well as pursuing my passion for producing and directing all of our films for our fantastic clients.
- My strengths would be my strategic mindset, an ability to open up the trickiest of characters (I’ve interviewed some very tricky people) and my sense of humour.
- My main weakness at the moment is being far too picky about my home cinema system.
- When I’m not in the Media Dog kennel I love spending time with my family, walking Harry the Media Dog, watching football and swotting up on cars.
- If I could be any dog it would be a labrador as they’re hugely sociable, loyal, fun, clever and make the best of buds.